What do we do?
- Hunt down and clear most virus/spyware infections
- Provide a service/cleanup
- Replace laptop screens
- Repair laptop power connectors
- Recover data from corrupt hard drives or USB pen drives
- Recover systems to factory settings and update software
- Supply most types of computer equipment
- We may be able to log in to your PC to carry out service – requires active internet
….and much more
All work carried out in complete confidence
Why not try our Annual Service? Includes a 12 month subscription to Bullguard Internet Security and a full system service and cleanup. It can revitalise a slow PC – for £76.00.
If your system is giving you trouble, perhaps running slowly or you suspect that it has a virus, why not call us for a check-up? If we can’t repair or service your system at your premises, we can collect, repair and then return your system to you – reduced hassle!
Completion times can vary according to the nature of the fault but we try our best to return your machine to you as soon as we’re able.
Preparing your system for reepair. What should you have ready?
- Any recovery software on DVD or USB pen
- Any other software that was shipped with the machine
- Passwords for windows or other software as required
- For a laptop – the charger unit
- For an All-In-One PC – the power supply unit
- Connection details provided by your internet provider
Sorry – we do not sell computer components direct to the public
Keep your system secure – try Bullguard Internet Security